LBI Media, IncBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, which owns TV and radio stations operating in top Hispanic markets throughout the country; parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the U.S. We are currently looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for the day-to -day general ledger accounting, financial planning and reporting and analysis for the entire company. This position works directly with the Controller and CFO.
- Responsible for the month-end close, journal entries, preparing financial reports, data requests, SEC reporting and various other financial duties as requested by senior management.
- Managing the calculation of commissions for the entire salesforce
- Maintaining and managing accounts receivable for the entire company. This includes affiliate programming, revenue partners, and broadcast advertisers. .
- Provide support and variance explanations on a quarterly basis to the Controller and CFO.
- Position requires the candidate to interact and work directly with Auditors, Affiliate partners, and various other vendors.
- Other duties and special projects, including research, ad-hoc analyses and Executive Presentations, as may be determined and assigned by management.
- BA/BS degree required; Finance or Accounting emphasis preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years in Finance and/or Accounting required
- Excel experience with pivot tables, lookups, and IF formulas required. (Macros a plus)
- Entertainment TV and Radio experience preferred
- Knowledge of Great Planes, FRx, and Media Ocean a plus
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi task
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and complex business
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online