Radio Broadcast Engineer
LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Radio Broadcast Engineer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Radio Broadcast Engineer postings
Full Time Job
LBI Media, Inc.
Radio Broadcast Engineer
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States which owns TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, and is the parent company of the Estrella TV Network. We are the fastest growing television network in the U.S. We are looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Position Summary: The Radio Broadcast Engineer shall install, configure, and maintain Radio broadcasting equipment as needed by the Company. The successful candidate will possess initiative and drive, have broad relevant technical knowledge with good people skills and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Equipment testing and optimization for the continued operation of Radio broadcast transmission.
• Troubleshoot radio broadcast and production equipment to the component level.
• Install, configure and test new equipment.
• Set up and operate equipment and transmission links during remote broadcast.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships when performing assigned responsibilities.
• Ensure that critical Company radio, recording and editing operations are up and running 24/7.
• Assist in the ordering, acquisition, inventorying, and disposition of hardware and software.
• Assist other facility engineers as necessary.
• Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, broadcast engineering, computer science, computer engineering, or related field;
• Minimum three years' experience.
• Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
• Organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Software, analytical and IT/networking skills.
• Experience and knowledgeable in all governmental/public file records maintenance, reporting and licensing
• Experience in thinking critically about systems and workflow, and identifying needs for development.
• Attention to detail, organized and thorough, with desire for continuous improvement.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows environment and all Microsoft Office products.
• Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues.
• The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [no relocations]
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work holiday or weekends on short notice and may be required to do some local travel.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Have the ability to lift 50 pounds, bend, twist, pull, push, and work on ladders and in confined spaces.
• Must have valid CA Drivers License with insurance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.