LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Estrella TV Network
We are LBI Media, Inc. (''LBI''), the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, which owns TV and radio stations operating in top Hispanic markets throughout the country; parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the U.S. We are currently looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Handling of heavy phones.
• Coordination of program participants or show necessities.
• Provide administrative support to show and show producers.
• Pick-up and delivery of materials and individuals.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• 1 year experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual: Fluency in written, reading and spoken English/Spanish.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Must posses administrative and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
• Experienced and knowledgeable in various Windows programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [no relocations]
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be able to physically handle an array of responsibilities.
• Must possess a valid CA drivers license and have a good driving record.
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.