Human Resources Clerk
LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resources Clerk jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Human Resources Clerk postings
Full Time Job
LBI Media, Inc.
Human Resources Clerk
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, and we own TV and radio stations in top Hispanic markets around the country. LBI is the parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the U.S.
The Human Resources Clerk will perform a variety of basic personnel related clerical duties, including filing and maintaining employment files, applicant tracking records, and maintaining databases.
• Ensure all personnel documents are organized and filed in a timely manner.
• Organize and manage offsite archives of older personnel files.
• Perform data entry of personnel information.
• Perform other clerical and basic HR functions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bi-lingual: English and Spanish required (written and verbal).
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Word.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills; ability communicate easily with a diverse workforce.
• Strong attention to detail, and strong organizational skills are mandatory.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
• Prior experience in a personnel and/or payroll setting is a plus.
• May require infrequent lift and moving of objects weighing approx. 20 pounds
• Interested candidates must submit their resume
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be able to lift and move objects weighing approximately 20 pounds
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.