LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Editor jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Editor postings
Full Time Job
Estrella TV & KCRA-TV
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, which owns TV and radio stations operating in top Hispanic markets throughout the country; parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the U.S. We are currently looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Essential job functions (include but are not limited to)
• Edit (utilizing digital equipment) the production of creative and technical video productions to ensure that they meet established quality standards and are completed within budget requirements
• Assist with editing support, graphics support, and other media expertise
• Participate in creative design of internal projects
• Ensure that problems or abnormal trends that could jeopardize the quality of or disrupt work flow, or impact cost and schedule objectives are reported immediately for corrective action
• Ensure quality standards are met and comply with company/client specifications
• Contribute to the maintenance of a positive, team-oriented atmosphere
• Prior experience in AVID editing
• Must possess exceptional editing and technical skills
• Working knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment
• Bilingual: Fluency in written & spoken English/Spanish is mandatory.
• Must be self-motivated, and creative, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA. [no relocations]
• Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends on short notice.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must possess valid CA Driver's license and a good driving record.
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.