LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Digitizer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Digitizer postings
Full Time Job
LBI Media, Inc.
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States which owns TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, and is the parent company of the Estrella TV Network. We are the fastest growing television network in the U.S. We are looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Digitizers work on various Entertainment or News programs, or other projects as assigned. Primary responsibility is to carefully ingest, manage and deliver final, error-free content in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
• Digitize content created on an AVID.
• Log, organize and group content.
• Import footage and graphics.
• Associates' degree or equivalent required.
• Experience in Avid is a plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual: Fluency in written & spoken English/Spanish is mandatory.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Must posses organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and move material within the timeline.
• Experienced and knowledgeable in various Windows programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [no relocations]
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice
• Must possess a valid CA Drivers License with good driving record
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.