LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Fenomeno Studios is the first Spanish-language Multiplatform Network (MPN) in the U.S. launched by LBI Media, Inc. Fenomeno Studios works in synergy with LBI Media's Estrella TV, the leading, minority-owned, Spanish-language television network in the U.S. and the company's various radio stations across the country.
The Creative Designer position at Fenomeno Studios is responsible for creating compelling creative, graphic design for digital brand campaigns and projects. Designs will appear in a wide range of communication mediums including interactive, internet, e-mail, flash and mobile communications/ Smartphone apps, radio, TV, web site content and assets and online banner campaigns, including video and 3D production. The Creative Designer will help to ensure our websites maintain the high design standards necessary for increased engagement.
• Conceptualize and design multi-channel creative assets (Web Design, Banner ads, Social Media posts) that are engaging and clean, with a consistent look and feel that adhere to company guidelines.
• Manage multiple projects on an assigned timeline.
• Design traffic drivers including banners, landing pages, email templates, and more.
• Current and future projects include; designing mobile applications, creating campaign designs to increase growth on social media, designing YouTube channel art, designing Social Media Profile and Cover art, creating logos, and marketing materials.
• Articulating and presenting creative ideas/treatments to teams and clients
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects, UI, UX and Wireframing and iconography.
• Excellent presentation skills to present ideas and designs in creative reviews.
• Strong collaboration skills a must, as candidate will be working closely with various teams of designers, site merchandisers, creative director, business leads, and more.
• Understand and demonstrate fundamentals of graphic design as it applies to brand, layout, and digital and print graphic production
• Meticulous attention to detail and great at multitasking.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• 3+ years experience working with digital assets (All candidates must submit on line portfolio of work)
• Bachelor's Degree in graphic design, new media, or relevant field
• Write and Speak Spanish fluently
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [no relocations]
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice
• Must be 18 years or older
• May periodically be required to lift (up to 10lbs)
• Must possess a valid CA Driver's License with good driving record
• Applicant is required to provide three client and business references
Interested candidates must submit their resume. In the ''Subject Line'', please reference ''Creative Designer'' and the source/location of where you saw the job posting
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online