LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Fenomeno Studios is the first Spanish-language Multiplatform Network (MPN) in the U.S. launched by LBI Media, Inc. Fenomeno Studios works in synergy with LBI Media's Estrella TV, the leading, minority-owned, Spanish-language television network in the U.S. and the company's various radio stations across the country.
The Community Manager position at Fenomeno Studios will serve as community manager on a team that manages Fenomeno's social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube to help us continue to grow our clients' communities on multiple platforms. The Community Manager also develops and executes content and integrates interactive media into social media platforms. This position is responsible for engaging with our audience within the company's strategic vision and business objectives. This position works as an integral part of the Digital team to effectively message current promotions, engage directly with our audience on a day to day basis, attract new consumers to the company and its networks, and to quickly and effectively handle crisis management whenever and wherever it may be required.
• Manage and administrate several social media platforms by growing the audience with engaging content.
• Manage multiple campaigns for different social platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
• Manage a team of 10+ people.
• Prepare and analyze analytics and prepare reporting to management.
• Manage ROI reports for client advertising deals.
• Execute social media campaign understanding all analytics.
• Content Creation (writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels).
• Proficient in all popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat
• Up to date on current social trends and latest technologies including analytics and metrics
• Strong writing skills.
• Strong collaboration skills a must, as candidate will be working closely with various teams.
• Understanding of Social Media analytics
• Meticulous attention to detail and great at multitasking.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
• Demonstrated creativity specifically in digital platforms
• Outgoing personality desired
• 5 years experience managing a staff
• 3+ years of proven experience working with social media assets. (All candidates must submit on line portfolio of work)
• Write , Read and Speak Spanish fluently
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications or Marketing with emphasis on Social Media Marketing preferred
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [no relocations]
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice
• Must be 18 years or older
• May periodically be required to lift (up to 10lbs)
• Must possess a valid CA Driver's License with good driving record
• Applicant is required to provide a portfolio of work performed
• Applicant is required to provide three client and business references
Interested candidates must submit their resume. In the ''Subject Line'', please reference ''Community Manager'' and the source/location of where you saw the job posting
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online