LBI Media, Inc.Houston, TX
Full Time Job
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Avid Editors work on various Entertainment or News programs, or other projects as assigned. Primary responsibility is to carefully ingest, manage and deliver final, error-free, high quality content in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
• Work with the production team's editors, digitizers and graphic designers, all in coordination with the Post Production Supervisor.
• Participate in creative design of internal projects.
• Ability to troubleshoot workflow and media management problems
• Ensure quality standards are met and comply with company/client specifications.
• Manage, backup and archive AVID media and projects.
• Ensure compliance with FCC indecency and other requirements, including close cooperation with LBI's Quality Control/Standards department.
• Contribute to the maintenance of a positive, team-oriented atmosphere.
• Strong technical editing skills (utilizing digital equipment) to ensure that established quality standards are met.
• Prior experience in a post-production environment preferred.
• Must be able to perform successfully in a high pressure, fast-paced environment, occasionally with conflicting priorities.
• Ability to multitask under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Working knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• Spanish (Verbal & Written) Fluency Required.
• Must be self-motivated and creative.
• Bachelor's degree preferred; or certification
• Interested candidates must submit their resume to this job posting.
• Must be willing to work in Houston, TX
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime on short notice
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online