Associate Producer - TV News
LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Estrella TV & KCRA-TV Associate Producer - TV News
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Estrella TV has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative Associate Producer on a News Show. The Associate Producer will work closely with the Producer and Director to help guide and create a live, daily broadcast.
• Conceptualize and enterprise story ideas.
• Field and/or segment produce, web production and social medial posting.
• Assist with editing show segments; book guest; coordinate script and storyline with correct video and graphics.
• Help prepare and develop news rundown.
• Work with Reporters in the developing the content of the stories and materials.
• Exceptional writer and storyteller.
• 1- 2 years previous experience in line producing, writing news stories, and live TV production including control room, graphics and Avid editing.
• Positive attitude, team player with excellent multitasking and organizational ability.
• Familiarity with and passion for news.
• PC proficient and knowledgeable with iNews software.
• Knowledgeable and proficient in using social media platforms.
• Thrive in a fast paced environment; ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Bilingual: Fluent in English/Spanish; strong oral communicator in both languages.
• BA in communications, journalism or equivalent.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA. [no relocations]
• Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends on short notice.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must possess valid CA Driver's license and a good driving record.
• Must be 18 years or older
Interested candidates must submit their resume In the ''Subject Line'', please reference ''Associate Producer'' and the source/location of where you saw the job posting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online