LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
LBI Media, Inc.
We are LBI Media, Inc.(''LBI'') a major Spanish Language TV and Radio Broadcaster, and we're looking for great sales professionals to join our Los Angeles County, Orange County and Inland Empire teams. Our salespeople teach clients how to market their businesses using television, radio and our other Spanish broadcast mediums. We want to talk with you if you have the necessary skills to speak with clients directly and help them solve their marketing problems. LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for experienced sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts, identifying clients' advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs. These individuals are also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts.
Summary of essential job functions
1) Contact prospective customers to sell television/radio time for broadcasting station.
2) Maintain account lists and solicit new business.
3) Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
4) Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
5) Investigate and resolve customer problems.
6) Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
7) Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
8) Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
• High school graduate; college preferred.
• Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous television / radio sales experience preferred but not required.
• Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and insurance.
• Spanish Preferred but not required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online