Group Events Specialist
LA ClippersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/28/2016 9:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Group Events Specialist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Group Events Specialist postings
Full Time Job
The Clippers are seeking a passionate, committed, and energetic sales person to join the team in selling group tickets. The selected candidate will be responsible for selling and servicing new group sales accounts, creating new ideas to increase ticket sales, and performing basic office functions as needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Make 80 phone calls per day to targeted demographics to sell group tickets and programs.
• Actively pursue new business and determine new ways to acquire leads.
• Meet or exceed monthly sales goals as determined by the Group Sales Manager.
• Create and maintain long term clients and relationships.
• Track communications and correspondence with clients using ticketing system (Archtics) and CRM (KORE).
• Host events on game days.
• Support team to help execute other events.
• Network outside of business hours for lead generation purposes.
• Sell season tickets, partial plans, suites in addition to group tickets.
Characteristics / Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in business, management, sports marketing or a related field.
• At least two (2) years of experience in group events and/or ticket sales.
• At least one (1) year of customer service experience.
• A positive commitment to providing exceptional customer service to all L.A. Clippers customers.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and effectively in a high pressure environment.
• Must be able to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to work every Clippers home game.