Junior Designer & Personal Assistant
Kymberly Marciano PhotographyStudio City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Junior Designer & Personal Assistant jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Junior Designer & Personal Assistant postings
Part Time Job
Creative Director & Editor in Chief of Mini Maven Magazine, fashion photographer, philanthropist and busy mom seeks a self-motivated female with experience in the creative industry with extremely high multi-tasking abilities to be her right hand. Desired candidate must come with an energetic personality, and love kids. This position requires schedule flexibility in order to accommodate the needs of the photographer, both professional and personal in some cases.
The ideal candidate must display the following qualities:
· Assist/Manage all high film/photography campaign productions
· Work closely with digital tech to ensure all imagery is to perfection
· Coordinate all details for call sheets, pre/post and on set details and requirements
· Create moodboards for all production concepts
· Computer/Mac Savvy & fluent
· Strong working knowledge of Adobe Programs; Light-Room, Photoshop and InDesign is a MUST
· Skilled in color correction, photo retouching, layout/graphic design
· Ability to size images according to requested specifications from clients
· Update photography website regularly: LiveBooks Editsuite & Wordpress
· Able to send email blasts with updated new work: MailChimp & Campaign Monitor
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A heavy desire to work and learn in the creative industry
· Intelligent & quick learner, team player, positive attitude and must be a self starter
· A stable temperament and patience
· Desire to work with and be around children
· Again, multi task, multi task multi task!
· Great energy
· VERY Organized, Detail Oriented
· Strong knowledge of different color space and file extensions
· Strong knowledge of ALL social platforms: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, FB, Snapchat...
· Must be resourceful and able to complete tasks with a sense of urgency
· Must have a reliable Car/Way of getting to work
· Must have laptop with current software & adobe programs
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced, ever changing environment
· Strong interest in fashion, photography, creative direction, brand development
Responsibilities & Opportunities include:
· Creation of layouts with Kymberly's guidance.
. Photo Editing with Kymberly
. Curation of Blog posts, Editorial Calendar & Closely managing the business, personal & social
. Conceptualize Themes, mood boards with Kymberly for upcoming shoots and publication.
. Contributing to design elements of print publication twice a year.
· Engaging in personal and business correspondence everyday
· Coordination in the household (will be working in home office)
· Perform both business and personal errands as needed
· Administrative tasks such as answering phones, preparing paperwork, filing and documentation
For Mini Maven and Kymberly Marciano Photography.
. Check Email accounts, Respond, get messages in front of Kymberly
· Coordination of production vendors for all photo shoot requirments (cast, crew, catering...)
· Maintain organization in both the office and household environments
· Daily correspondence & invoicing with business manager, accountant and all clientele
· Coordination with social media manager in planning/schedule posts business social platforms
. Many other tasks as requested
** Interviews will be held in Los Angeles October 14th & 15th. Looking only at candidates that live in Los Angeles, (we will not consider anyone who does not currently live in the Los Angeles area.) Areas that will be frequented are: the Valley, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and Hollywood areas.
***ONE Trial day will be set for week of October 17-21st.
** START DATE will be immediate if chosen.