Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Producer's Assistant jobs in Sherman Oaks-CA
Search all Producer's Assistant postings
Full Time Job
We are a local web series production company looking for an entry level Producer's Assistant with strong organizational skills to join our team to assist in day-to-day operations of the company as well as production of new web series. Must be detail oriented and able to work across many concurrent projects. Reliable, professional yet friendly attitude, personable with good sense of humor.
Duties will include:
• Coordinate and manage producers’ personal and team schedules.
• Interface with producer's clients, sponsors, and partners via phone and email
• Assist in coordination of logistics for upcoming productions (lodging, permits, location scouts, food, equipment, wardrobe, etc)
• Basic video editing, transcoding and organizing footage utilizing Final Cut Pro
• Manage hard drive archives
• Coordinate delivery assets for digital distribution
• Troubleshoot video dept technical problems
• Organize and create filing systems for document storage
• Web research
• Run errands
• Stock supplies
• Knowledgeable about social networking (Twitter, FaceBook, etc.),
• Proficient in: Microsoft Office, Google Calendar, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Final Draft, Powerpoint, Keynote.
• Must have own Mac laptop.
• Must be able to do file conversions for different video codecs
• Well organized with extreme attention to detail and analytical skills.
• Must have the ability to make decisions independently.
• Must be flexible, self-starter who is able to self-teach in necessary areas
• Must be able to travel between Mid-Wilshire and Valley
• Willing to travel out of state if required
• Willing to grow with company