Digital Advertising Specialist
KTLALos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Digital Advertising Specialist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Advertising Specialist postings
Full Time Job
JOB TITLE: Digital Advertising Specialist
REPORTS TO: General Sales Manager, Digital Sales Manager, Sales Supervisor
The first commercial TV station licensed west of the Mississippi, KTLA has been keeping Southern Californians informed since 1947. KTLA, channel 5, is a CW-affiliated television station owned by Tribune Broadcasting and based in Los Angeles. Tribune broadcasting owns or operates 42 local television stations, reaching more than 50 million households, making us the largest independent station group in the United States, with affiliates representing all of the major over-the-air networks, including CBS, ABC, FOX, NBC, the CW and My TV.
As the Digital Advertising Specialist you will be part of a high paced, innovative, and collaborative team. The ideal candidate will provide campaign support for all digital/social media advertising and must have experience with ad trafficking platforms (DFP, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads). Digital Advertising Specialist will be responsible for campaign ad trafficking; monitoring, optimizing, and reporting. Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions from the results. A/B test campaign elements for both branded content/native campaigns, and social media campaigns. Strategize, implement, monitor and optimize Facebook Ads. Work with Sales Management and Account Executives on digital proposals and create digital recaps for client campaigns. Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns by maintaining and distributing pacing reports. Will also assist with answering phones, process expense reports, create weekly management reports and perform other duties as assigned.
• A successful candidate must be motivated with the ability to work in an extremely fast pace and challenging environment.
• A self-starter with strong execution and follow up skills.
• Must have strong written/verbal communication skills, think creatively, and juggle multiple deadlines and priorities.
• Very familiar with DoubleClick For Publishers (DFP)
• Proficient in Google Analytics, able to track goals, conversions, and UTM codes.
• Proficient with Facebook Ads Manager
• Familiarity with A/B testing platforms/concepts
• Knowledge of tracking pixels
• Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in Marketing or Advertising.
• Four Year College Degree or equivalent experience preferably in Digital Sales, Marketing, or Advertising.