KSTU-Fox 13Salt Lake City, UT
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for performing various duties in support of newsroom production of live and recorded television.
• Responsible for working closely with Directors, Editors, Engineering and talent floor directing during live and breaking news.
• Robotic camera operation to assist with obtaining the best shots possible.
• Communicate urgent issues effectively while maintaining a sense of control during daily newscasts and in breaking news situations.
• Teleprompter operation.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prefer applicants with experience on a studio production crew in a news environment
• Demonstrated aptitude for operating broadcasting equipment, ability to effectively work under pressure in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, work non-traditional shifts including nights, weekends and holidays required
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English
• Ability to climb and work at heights on ladders occasionally
• Must have a proven record of dependability and punctuality
ABOUT TRIBUNE MEDIA: Tribune Media Company is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting’s 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, available in 72 million households, Tribune Studios, and Tribune Digital Ventures, including the websites Zap2it and TVByTheNumbers, and Gracenote, one of the world’s leading sources of TV and music metadata powering electronic program guides in televisions, automobiles and mobile devices. Tribune Media also includes Chicago’s WGN-AM, the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds other strategic investments in media. For more information please visit www.tribunemedia.com.