Marketing & PR Coordinator
KIDZ BOPNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of marketing, PR or branded entertainment experience. Successful candidate is a creative self-starter who can work on multiple projects simultaneously. Responsibilities:
• General administrative duties
• Work collaboratively with the Marketing, PR, Licensing, Production, Live Touring, and D2C departments on all day-to-day activities
• Assist with project management for all album releases, including creation & management of asset deliverables schedule
• Support the radio programming team for the brand's SiriusXM channel initiatives
• Work closely with Live Events team for all marketing/sponsorship/ticketing needs for the national 2017 KIDZ BOP Kids Tour
• Assist in the development of marketing, press and collateral materials
• Manage trade show and conference schedules
• Assist PR department with press mailings, press release distribution and media database/outreach
• Help manage brand's social media, digital and e-mail marketing campaigns
Candidate should be highly organized, have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and excellent follow-through.
**Please submit a cover letter & resume**
KIDZ BOP is the #1 music brand for kids in the U.S. and the KIDZ BOP Kids have been named the #1 Kids' Artists for the sixth consecutive year in a row. The rapidly growing kids' music and entertainment brand is expanding across several key areas of business, including international, consumer products and live tours. KIDZ BOP also has its own dedicated channel, KIDZ BOP Radio, on SiriusXM.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online