Executive Director of Membership Marketing
KCETLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/20/2016 4:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Executive Director of Membership Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Director of Membership Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Reporting to the EVP and Chief Operating Officer, the Head of Marketing and Membership bears overall responsibility for the development and implementation of data-driven strategies to increase the engagement and retention of KCET's and LinkTV's membership, and the conversion of KCETLink's broadcast viewers and online consumers into engaged members and donors. With a total staff of approximately seven employees, the Head has two direct reports – the Executive Director, Membership Marketing and the Associate Director, Campaigns.
The successful candidate will work closely and partner with colleagues in acquisition, retention and branded content marketing, as well as those in customer analytics, product management, editorial and social media to develop engagement strategies and tactics that meet shared performance metrics for RFM and LTV for subscribers, conversion metrics and for registered users, along with usage and sharing metrics for key destinations.
The primary goal of the position is to realize progressively larger donations from existing members and to: expand membership, convert members to donors, and to move donors into larger giving categories.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: DONOR CONVERSION
• Develop the strategies and tactics to realize a larger donor base
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: PARTNER RELATIONSHIPS
• Working collaboratively with KCETLink's development, marketing, content and production departments, drives the process of a data-driven strategy and tactics to engage, retain and grow KCETLink's membership base, with the ultimate goal of converting members into donors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISION
• Oversee Membership Marketing – people, processes and functions, as follows:
• The Analyses of Membership Marketing fundraising results
• The dissemination of donor fundraising performance statistics
• The operational aspects of pledge drives
• Premium acquisition and fulfillment
• Online donation processing and tracking
• Online fundraising
• The digital infrastructure
• Develop and monitor the annual budget
• Other duties as assigned
• Critical thinking
• Strategic and tactical thinker
• Able to turn analysis into programs and results
• Knowledgeable about the industry and industry trends
• Successfully fulfilled the position description in previous positions
• Team player with the ability to communicate effectively across departments
• Supervisory and managerial expertise
• Tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality
• Works well under pressure
• Communicates clearly and succinctly both verbally and in writing, in both formal and informal settings
• Strong business acumen
• Develops effective consultative relationships with management and an ease in interacting with all levels of staff from individual contributors to senior executives.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 10 - 15 years of membership and marketing experience, with steady and upward growth and a Bachelor degree in marketing, business, or a related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced degree
• Experience with nonprofit organizations (strongly preferred)
• Experience in a media/production environment
The successful candidate must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodation.
To apply, please submit a completed Job Posting Application to Human Resources