Associate Director, Campaigns
KCETLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/20/2016 4:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Associate Director, Campaigns jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Associate Director, Campaigns postings
Full Time Job
Under the leadership of the Executive Director, Individual & Campaign Giving, the successful candidate will oversee direct marketing strategy, report management, and analysis of all Development fundraising programs from mail, telemarketing and e-marketing campaigns. This position is also responsible for lead analysis, performance reporting and target marketing for all Development campaigns, including retention, first-year conversion, upgrade, cultivation and monthly giving programs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Evaluate, develop, and execute an integrated marketing strategy for direct marketing efforts.
• Set and maintain calendar for all fundraising activities.
• Oversee vendor relationships and manage all aspects of fundraising programs from strategy to print production and final mailing.
• Ensure effective constituent targeting for renewal, lapsed, additional gift and monthly giving programs and special events.
• Problem-solve and creatively develop solutions for marketing and fundraising challenges, campaign performance issues, etc.
• Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to track campaign and budget performance.
• Create data segmentation, queries, and output for fundraising campaigns.
IN COLLABORATION WITH THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, INDIVIDUAL & CAMPAIGN GIVING:
• Prepare the annual budget.
• Develop fundraising, analytical and long-range plans.
• Liaise with Operations, Communications, Information Technology and external vendors to meet fundraising objectives.
• Work with applicable third party vendors to develop and apply predictive models and lifetime value studies.
• Develop presentations of recommendations and findings, as needed.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (SPECIFIC):
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in nonprofit fundraising.
• Minimum of 4 years' experience in direct marketing, consumer marketing and/or other strategic planning with a strong knowledge of database marketing, customer/market segmentation, direct response and promotions.
• Strong computer skills, with advanced knowledge in target marketing and marketing analysis; experience in Microsoft Office with strong proficiency in Excel.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a warm, engaging and highly disciplined work style; must possess the ability to work independently and as a team player.
• Strong multitasking skills; must be able to handle multiple projects at once.
• Extremely well organized with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Takes the initiative and is a quick learner.
• Good supervisory skills for managing external vendors and professional staff, including the ability to monitor and evaluate worker performance, establish work priorities and delegate tasks.
• Ability to work well under time constraints.
• Is courteous, polite, and an astute, tactful listener.
• Strong sense of ethics and the ability to practice discretion in handling sensitive and/or confidential information.
• Nonprofit fundraising experience in a membership-based organization.
• Experience in the Raiser's Edge and Team Approach database preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodations.
• The position is located in Burbank, with periodic travel to other locations.