Jukin Media Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Jukin Media is looking to add an experienced professional that specializes in creating presentations, pitch decks, one-sheets, social media graphics, and other marketing collateral. The ideal candidate has the necessary design chops to create and lay out visually attractive materials, while also possessing the ability to write clean, effective copy.
Who we're looking for: Your background should include some combination of marketing, communications, and/or graphic design experience, specifically for a digital media or entertainment company. While design is a large part of this role, this position will focus much less on creating artwork, animations, or motion graphics, and much more on crafting corporate sales materials and writing copy. Marketing experience is a plus.
Team: Communications & Marketing
Reports to: VP, Communications and Marketing & Sr. Graphic Designer
- Create attractive and compelling pitch decks and leave-behind materials for client meetings
- Create presentations for Jukin executives for speaking engagements and seminars
- Work with stakeholders across various departments to create materials that effectively display and communicate Jukin's unique value propositions
- Write clean, compelling copy for materials and for the web
- Organization and maintenance of all materials, proposals, and collateral, ensuring all materials are clearly labeled and easy to access for executives and salespeople
- Eliciting and implementing feedback on materials from appropriate stakeholders
- Creating graphics, banners, and other social media assets, ensuring consistency and appropriate brand voice
- 3-5 years experience building decks, presentations, and other materials
- PPT experience
- Keynote, InDesign, and Photoshop skills are a plus
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to take feedback and creative notes with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Jukin believes the future of storytelling is user generated. The company discovers, acquires, licenses, and produces the most compelling stories and experiences from UGC across the world. With offices globally in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Sydney, Jukin is the trusted global leader in user generated entertainment.
Jukin owns and operates digital channels such as FailArmy, People Are Awesome, and The Pet Collective, and produces digital and linear programming for syndicated outlets all over the world.
THANK YOU! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online