Associate Producer / Content Curator
Jukin Media Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Associate Producer, Digital is dedicated to the O&O brand and supports the Lead Producer in creation and execution of all clip-based and non-clip-based formats, which includes live programming, original sketches, and all franchise formats for the brand. The Associate Producer handles creative clip curation for the O&O brand and interfaces with the clip acquisition team to communicate the best kinds of clips to acquire for the O&O brand.
Programming and Production
Head of Production
Works within a 4 - 6 person team dedicated to creating content and strategy for the O&O Brand and runs content approval through the Lead Producer before publishing, and Associate Producer, Digital receives feedback on audience sentiment, numeric data, and best practices after content has published to continue to create best practices for ongoing content needs. The Associate Producer will work closely across many departments and gains a deep understanding of the creative and brand voice.
- Support the Producer of the brand in franchise formats, including originally filmed productions as well as clip-based formats
- Sourcing and approving clips from acquisitions to curate the best content for the brand
- Being responsive for Producer feedback on clip selection before the content publishes
- Being responsive to the Audience Development team's stats after the compilations go live to make better clip choice selections
- Responsible for writing and coming up with copy for memes and socials
- Helps organize original shoots, handle paperwork and releases
- Working with the producer and development team to create new formats based on content type needs communicated from the Audience Dev team on a monthly basis
- 3+ Years Production Experience
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- New media & film background preferred
- Experience with editorial and content curation a plus
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced start-up environment
Jukin believes the future of storytelling is user generated. The company discovers, acquires, licenses, and produces the most compelling stories and experiences from UGC across the world. With offices globally in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Sydney, Jukin is the trusted global leader in user generated entertainment.
Jukin owns and operates digital channels such as Fail Army, People Are Awesome, and The Pet Collective, and produces digital and linear programming for syndicated outlets all over the world.
THANK YOU! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online