Intern - Recording Engineering
Joombas Music GroupHollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Recording Engineering Internship
This internship is designed for individuals who seek hands-on experience with audio engineering, mixing and mastering within the production media space. Currently we seek an intern to work and assist with Joombas Music Group projects. Daily tasks will range from assisting in recording sessions to creating stems for media music, general studio maintenance, and more.
• Pro Tools Proficient (minimum 1 year) Knowledge in audio production
• Audio engineering Ability to operate successfully in a stressful environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as team member
• Must be extremely organized and time efficient.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online