Intern - Recording Engineering
Joombas Music GroupHollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Recording Engineering jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Intern - Recording Engineering postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Recording Engineering Internship
This internship is designed for individuals who seek hands-on experience with audio engineering, mixing and mastering within the production media space. Currently we seek an intern to work and assist with Joombas Music Group projects. Daily tasks will range from assisting in recording sessions to creating stems for media music, general studio maintenance, and more.
• Pro Tools Proficient (minimum 1 year) Knowledge in audio production
• Audio engineering Ability to operate successfully in a stressful environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as team member
• Must be extremely organized and time efficient.