Intern - Public Relations - Talent
JonesworksLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Talent Public Relations Internship at Jonesworks-Fall 2016 Semester-Must be able to receive college credit!
Jonesworks is a Public Relations firm specializing in talent and lifestyle brands. We work with a variety of people and products from celebrities, to fashion brands, to CEOs. We are searching for an intern who is driven and hardworking. Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must.
As an intern, you will assist team members with a wide variety of activities, including but not limited to:
· Create media lists
· Write pitches
· Help manage social media accounts
· Review and clip magazines and websites
· Media monitor for clients
· Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
· Must be able to receive school credit
· Must be Microsoft Office proficient
· Majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Fashion, or other similarly related field is preferred
· Previous Public Relations experience is a plus
· Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours a week
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online