Entertainment / Philanthropy Account Executive
JonesworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
JONESWORKS is currently hiring a driven, creative and highly organized Account Executive to support our Talent and Philanthropy teams either in our New York or LA office.
**ONLY THOSE WITH PREVIOUS AND RELEVANT PUBLIC RELATIONS EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PR-SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE**
Role & Responsibilities:
• Develop communication plans and strategies to appropriately position clients in the marketplace
• Liaise in a warm and professional manner with a number of high-profile clients on a daily basis
• Pitch media and secure coverage for clients across national broadcast, print, and digital media
• Create, implement, and promote special events and activations including publicity parties, PR campaigns, strategic partnerships, press interviews, and photo shoots
• Develop and manage timelines and weekly agendas to ensure all client programs are executed efficiently
• Effectively manage Account Coordinators & Interns on each client team - in addition to assisting with Account Coordinator-level tasks whenever necessary
• 2-3 years of experience in PR or related field
• High-level relationships in the entertainment industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Skilled at securing prominent media coverage
• Experience effectively collaborating with team of junior staff and taking directives from senior staff
• Commitment and dedication to the agency's overall success
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online