Account Executive, Talent
JonesworksNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Account Executive, Talent jobs in New York-NY
Search all Account Executive, Talent postings
Full Time Job
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, Talent
JONESWORKS is seeking a creative and organized public relations account executive to join our Talent Division in our New York City office.
PR Executive Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Manage daily servicing of client accounts
· Work aggressively to secure appropriate print, radio, online and broadcast opportunities
· Generate all press materials, including announcement releases, bios, captions, pitch letters and correspondence
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet numerous deadlines while identifying press opportunities
· Create, implement and promote special activities and events including publicity parties, PR campaigns, strategic partnerships, press interviews and photo shoots.
· Perform various writing and research assignments and oversee public relations initiatives
· Super organizational, team building, problem solving, decision-making, strategic planning and creative skills required
Strong attention to detail
Self-starter as well as a team player
Strong writing skills
Ability to multitask effectively under deadlines
Entertainment Industry experience are a plus!!!
AE must have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in public relations or related field.