Intern - PR Social Media
Jive PR + DigitalLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Jive PR + Digital is a boutique public relations, social PR and digital marketing agency that was founded in 2009. With offices in Los Angeles, Toronto and Vancouver, we create and share stories for clients from consumer brands and tech, to non-profits and entertainment.
Our LA team is looking for an amazing new intern to support our brand and entertainment clients. The perfect candidate is highly motivated, wants to learn about the industry and isn't afraid of getting their hands dirty. The role will include working closely with Jive team on specific day-to-day deliverables to implement strategic and successful PR campaigns.
Your role will include, but not be limited to the following:
· Monitor media coverage
· Create and update media lists and speaking engagement lists
· Research and identify influencers on social media
· Draft creative writing pieces
· Support all team members and report directly to our Account Executive
· You must receive school credit for this internship
· You must have the ability to multi-task
· You must have your own laptop
· You must be an awesome human
Must receive school credit
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online