Jet Edge InternationalVan Nuys, CA
Full Time Job
- Maintain the personal and business calendar of CEO
- General administrative duties (copying, faxing, filing, FedEx, setting up meetings, etc.)
- Organize meetings, daily upkeep of CEO's office, host external visitors, manage projects and conduct research as directed
- Extensive travel planning (domestic and international): flights, hotels, ground transportation, and dining reservations.
- Resolving time-sensitive and highly confidential matters with discretion and diplomacy. Must be detailed oriented and quick to follow -
through on all requests and update CEO as needed
- Run personal errands, coordinate maintenance & other contractors for home; provide personal support and work hand in hand with house staff as requested
- Complete monthly expense reports
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments
- Must have experience working with high net-worth individuals
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of executive support experience.
- Able to be available and ready to work evenings/weekends as requested
- Must own/possess vehicle for errands
- Long-term career interest as an Executive Personal Assistant
- Excellent organizational skills, with acute attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Must be confident to make complicated decisions when needed or know when to delegate issues upward
- Ability to anticipate change and react efficiently
- Proficiency in MS Suite tools is a must