Intern - Talent Management
Jenner CommunicationsCalabasas, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Who we are:
- A successful talent management company who works with high profile reality TV stars.
Who you are:
- An ACTIVE college student. You MUST be a current student as this internship is solely to gain experience while receiving school credit.
- Someone who has an interest in learning about the entertainment industry.
- Dependable and fast thinking with fresh ideas.
- Highly organized with great personal skills.
- MUST be local to the LA area.
What we offer:
- The internship is unpaid but we do offer school credit! You must be enrolled in school and be able to provide the necessary paperwork required.
- Useful on the job experience.
- The ability to work alongside professional staff both independently and collaboratively.
What you'll be doing:
- General office tasks and organization.
- Pick ups/drop offs from/to various vendors.
- Personal errands for client and family.
- You will work under the Personal Assistant.
This is great experience for someone who wants to learn a lot about the daily comings and goings in the lives of celebrity clients. Come develop your professional skills with us!
***Please link to any social media if applicable.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online