Fall Intern - Digital Marketing
Part Time Unpaid Internship
J.SOCIAL is currently accepting Fall interns looking for an explosive introduction into the art of digital marketing! From creating custom content ideas for box-office hits to escorting celebrity talent to some of Hollywood's most exclusive events, our interns are hands-on from top-to-bottom when creating our unparalleled marketing and publicity campaigns.
Now that you're still reading this, we know that you're interested! (Whew, we didn't want to give your dream internship to the next guy). Just to test the waters, here's a checklist that should be very close to who you are when no one is looking:
• Check your email, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook before you get out of bed
• Have a subscription to Ad Age and Variety
• Usually don't quit unless the power goes out
• Be familiar with albums and movies releasing for the remainder of 2016
• First to tell your friends about The Shaderoom's latest post
• Secretly still enjoy reading print magazines
• Seen at least 15 films this year (in any format)
• Pretend you're a digital superhero at night (well, maybe this one is just us)
In a nutshell, you'll learn the skills, competencies and tools necessary to make it into today's ever-evolving workplace. We're so confident this will be an invaluable experience for you -- we don't even need to see you everyday ! Yea, we prefer you to experience what it's like to work at a digital marketing agency without ever having to leave your couch (except when the team goes to lunch and we pick up the check). If you're still reading, then you'll probably fit right in! So take a look at the information below and secure an internship with Hollywood's most creative digital agency.
Interning at J. Social will teach you the one thing that most internships lack if they are not created with the intention of investing in you - we teach you how to become an asset. In this role, you won't be getting coffee. Each week of the 12-week internship is carefully planned so that you can apply the skills you are learning to a variety of projects across our Publicity, Creative and Business Development departments. Tasks and projects will include, but not are limited to:
• Various administrative responsibilities, such as: scheduling and coordinating meetings, managing day-to-day calendars and project timelines
• Conducting research, preparing PowerPoint presentations, proficiency in Excel is a plus
• Acting as the liaison between clients and executives
In addition, candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail, and a strong passion to become a future employee for a creative, marketing, publicity or digital company. Interns must work effectively under pressure and always be a team player.
• This is a 12-week internship (September 12, 2016 - December 2, 2016)
• Interns are required to work at least 3 days a week from 9:30 am - 6:00 pm for the duration of the program
• This is an unpaid internship
• Candidates must meet ONE of the following eligibility requirements:
• Current junior or senior pursuing a Bachelor's degree (Public Relations, Marketing, Business majors a plus)
• Recent graduates who are seeking employment in a creative marketing agency
• Current graduate students
J. SOCIAL is a creative consulting agency that focuses on telling compelling stories through data, strategy and the execution of digital publicity and marketing campaigns. Started in 2015, the agency's breadth of experience spans film, television, music, and digital content providing clients with the strategic insights necessary to deliver impactful results.
• Candidates must submit a cover letter and resume addressing the following questions.
• What are you looking for out of an internship?
• What do you think makes you an asset to a creative marketing company?
• What are parts of past internships you've enjoyed?
• Who is one person (1) as well as one brand (2) that you admire and why?
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and until all positions have been filled. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online