Winter Intern - Production Company
Iwerks & Co.Santa Monica, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Starting January 2017
Academy Award® & Emmy® nominated media production company Iwerks & Co. seeks self-motivated intern who has a particular interest in documentary film production, research and development.
- Must enjoy documentaries.
- Conduct research for projects
- Have strong writing and communication skills and possess professional decorum on set and in office
- Editorial experience preferred (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Positive, trustworthy, outgoing attitude and self-starter, great team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Film production, on set knowledge and experience a plus
- Currently enrolled in an academic institution and able to receive school credit.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac OS, Google and Adobe Suite
In addition to production/office duties, interns will often have the opportunity to shadow director and producers for on/off set production experience learning the ins and outs of documentary filmmaking.
No phone calls please.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online