Intern - Social Media & Marketing
Ironic Music Booking AgencyAmesbury, MA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Social Media & Marketing Intern will assist with outreach, research and project related tasks within specified deadlines and take full responsibility for his/her projects. This is an unpaid, part-time, virtual internship and can be performed anywhere. His/her foremost priorities, with no order of importance/priority, are as follows:
- Take responsibility for creating events on Client's Facebook (FB) page, in a timely manner respective of dates/times of gigs booked by Client, as well as tagging musicians and posting a comment on venue's FB pages to promote gigs booked by Client.
- Create and post Ironic's Weekly Gig Calendar on Ironic's 3 Facebook pages, as well as on all additional FB pages, as indicated by Client;
- Facebook: take responsibility for creating events on Client's Facebook (FB) pages, in a timely manner respective of dates/times of gigs booked by Client, as well as tagging musicians and posting a comment on venue's FB pages as well as on the artist's FB page to promote gigs booked by Client;
- When requested, Intern will be responsible for tweeting about Ironic's bands/musicians' gigs on Ironic's Twitter page.
- Keep an up-to-date gig calendar (online Google calendar), as indicated by Client. This calendar will also be accessible to all bands/musicians on Client's roster, as well as to the general public, so a timely and precise update is fundamental. -
-Looking for someone who's very motivated, organized, self driven and proactive
-Excellent work ethic
-Interest in marketing, promotions, social media, and developing technologies
-Great familiarity with social networking sites
-Advanced experience with all Office programs
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to increase subscribers to the website/email list.
- Heavy internet research and social networking and possible database management.
- Ability to increase fans on Facebook and followers on Twitter.?
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online