International Academy of TV Arts & SciencesNew York, NY
Part Time Job
Essential Job Functions: Research, Coordination, and administration, related to assisting the Emmy Judging Manager, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Assisting with juror research
- Heavy data entry
- Handling all shipments related to the department
- Monitoring email mailbox of the Awards Department
- Assisting with coordination of nominee arrivals to New York
- Help with booking travel
The ideal candidate should:
• Be computer proficient, and comfortable with Outlook, Word, Excel, & Powerpoint
• Have excellent communication and organizational skills
• Have excellent grammar and writing skills
• Be detail oriented
• Be able to multi-task
• Be able to work under pressure
• Be proactive and team oriented
• Have a ''no job too big or too small'' attitude
The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences is a membership based organization comprised of leading media and entertainment figures from over 60 countries and 500 companies from all sectors of television including internet, mobile and technology. The Academy's yearly schedule of events includes the prestigious International Emmy® Awards held in New York, The International Emmy® Kids Awards at MIPTV and a series of industry events such as Academy Day, The International Emmy® World Television Festival and Panels on substantive industry topics. The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences recognizes excellence in television produced outside of the United States, as well as US Primetime programs produced in languages other than English, with the prestigious Emmy® Award. Currently celebrating programming across varied areas including: Arts Programming, Current Affairs, Comedy, Documentary, Drama Series, News, Non-Scripted Entertainment, Telenovela, and TV Movie/Mini-Series, it also recognizes excellence in Performances, Kids programming and Digital.
Immediate start date.
Cultural sensitivity is necessary and knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
*Local NYC Candidates Only* * No Phone Calls Please*
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online