Business Affairs/Administrative Assistant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, an international entertainment conglomerate, is currently seeking a strong Business Affairs/Administrative Assistant to assist three executives in the Business Affairs Department on a temporary basis.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Process and keep track of all agreements and reports for reference and cataloging information
• Enter payment requests into Ariba
• Process and send consultant payments via USPS or FedEX
• Maintain daily calendar and prepare memoranda for staff and business meetings and conference calls
• Answer overflowing phone calls, both internal and external, to guarantee timely response
• Provide administrative support, including scheduling meetings, copying, faxing, and arranging transportation
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Previous experience with Ariba, Concur Expense Systems, mySPE, and Travel Requisition/Authorization system preferred
• Previous experience in international business and business affairs/legal department preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interface with various levels of management team
** Position is available immediately! **
For immediate consideration for this excellent opportunity, apply in confidence to this posting.
Integritas Resources, Inc. is a full-service executive search, recruitment and staffing firm specializing in finance & accounting placements within Southern California.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online