Innovative ArtistsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Entry level. Established Talent Agency is seeking a sharp, ambitious, and dynamic individual for our New York mailroom. We are looking for positive self-starters with a passionate desire to learn the entertainment industry and a strong ambition to grow with a reputable and prestigious team. This role is 50% administrative support to the Talent Payment department and 50% mailroom support. Interested candidates should have a desire to learn talent accounting and to focus on the administrative work of an agency.
• General administrative and mailroom responsibilities
• Reception coverage
• Multi-task, manage time efficiently, and shift priorities quickly
• Assist with daily operations and miscellaneous tasks as needed
• Impeccable phone demeanor and etiquette
• Superior work ethic and exceptional business acumen
• Reliable, responsible, diligent, and punctual
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized; takes pride in work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous internship in casting, production, talent agency, or talent management preferred
• Tech-savvy; Proficient computer knowledge especially with Mac platforms
• Bachelor's degree required
NO PHONE CALLS
Please note: Only candidates currently residing in the NYC area will be considered.
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system , we automatically include this in the subject for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online