Intern - Fashion Public Relations
Infinity Creative Agency LLCLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Fashion Public Relations jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Fashion Public Relations postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
ICA is currently seeking a Public Relations Intern for Fall 2016.
We are looking for a motivated, professional, and trustworthy intern to help us with various showroom tasks and duties. This is a valuable opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience in the fashion industry as you will be exposed to many top-tier apparel companies.
Part-time and/or full-time help wanted for school credit or non-credit. Position could lead to full-time paid position for right candidate.
Commitment of at least 2- 3 months (or a semester if you are looking for class credit) minimum 2 days a week (15 hours) is required. Candidate must have interest in fashion, graphic design, or PR. Having a car is a huge plus, but not required...We invite only qualified, fun, friendly, and professional applicants to submit a resume with a brief cover letter.
- Assisting showroom assistant and account executives with customer service
- Processing and merchandising of samples
-PR sample trafficking and organization
- Assisting celebrities and stylists in the showroom
-Tracking stylist and editorial inventory pulls/returns
-Contacting clients for invites/events/appointments
-Answering the phone and other general office duties
- Preparing gifting materials for celebrities, stylists and editors
-Merchandising and maintaining showroom appearance
-Assisting with daily showroom appointments
- Self-motivated individual who takes initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients and team members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills