Intern - Fashion Public Relations
Infinity Creative Agency LLCLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
ICA is currently seeking a Public Relations Intern for Fall 2016.
We are looking for a motivated, professional, and trustworthy intern to help us with various showroom tasks and duties. This is a valuable opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience in the fashion industry as you will be exposed to many top-tier apparel companies.
Part-time and/or full-time help wanted for school credit or non-credit. Position could lead to full-time paid position for right candidate.
Commitment of at least 2- 3 months (or a semester if you are looking for class credit) minimum 2 days a week (15 hours) is required. Candidate must have interest in fashion, graphic design, or PR. Having a car is a huge plus, but not required...We invite only qualified, fun, friendly, and professional applicants to submit a resume with a brief cover letter.
- Assisting showroom assistant and account executives with customer service
- Processing and merchandising of samples
-PR sample trafficking and organization
- Assisting celebrities and stylists in the showroom
-Tracking stylist and editorial inventory pulls/returns
-Contacting clients for invites/events/appointments
-Answering the phone and other general office duties
- Preparing gifting materials for celebrities, stylists and editors
-Merchandising and maintaining showroom appearance
-Assisting with daily showroom appointments
- Self-motivated individual who takes initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients and team members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
Unpaid internship with paid parking.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online