Fall Paid Intern - PR
Imprint PR, LLCNew York, NY
Part Time Paid Internship
Learn the fundamentals of client service, research, media relations, and communications and develop a solid understanding of how to deliver value to your account team(s) through day-to-day activities.
- Conduct secondary research (e.g., review of articles, white papers, existing survey data) efficiently, and effectively summarize client-relevant information
- Participate in protocol development, data collection, and analysis (e.g., interviews, focus groups, surveys)
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data, and identifies relevant themes
- Leverage and tests academic knowledge in project settings
- Assist with research for new business opportunities and client presentations
- Assist with preparation of pitch materials
- Assist in the development of press materials including fact sheets and backgrounders
- Attend client and team meetings
- Write client and/or team memos
- Assist with event coordination
- Participate in brainstorms
- Participate in internal meetings and agency events
- Support teams in some or all of the following areas:
- Designing and executing communication strategies (e.g., executive communications, intranet content development, manager toolkits, etc.)
- Creating learning experiences including workshops and strategy sessions
- Developing change strategies and providing implementation recommendations and support
- Assessing team effectiveness, supporting team building, and advising organizational design
- Conducting process mapping, analysis, and effectiveness recommendation development
- Creating and executing measurement strategies to gauge project impact
- Provide administrative support to consultants on client projects (e.g., conference report development, budget tracking, status update development, etc.)
- Proficient in the use of office computer programs (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) in order to ensure the completion of documents, presentations and reports.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Professional and pleasant interpersonal communication skills, including telephone, team meetings, Client interaction, etc.
- Ability to work as a member of the team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work at all times, including high priority and pressure situations.
- Ability to complete projects within budgeted time.
- Projects a professional and positive attitude about the Company and its Clients.
*The job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or
comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online