Imagination At PlayLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Seeking entry level Production Assistants at a creative studio. We are looking to add a talented and hard-working person to our team. The role will be a mix of production assistant (PA) work and day-to-day office admin work.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door in a creative environment.
- Organizing digital assets/files (i.e. uploading, downloading files)
- Online research
- Proofreading and watching creative files for any errors or issues.
- Taking good notes
- Help out on-set at shoots
- Managing the company calendar and coordinating events, phone calls, meetings, etc.
- Making sure our supplies inventory is stocked and office is organized and tidy
- Daily admin tasks
- Additional duties assigned as needed
Requirements, Skills, Qualifications:
- College degree
- Strong writing skills
- Editing skills a plus
- Strong interest in social media, photography, production
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Shift flexibility and willing to work overtime when necessary
- Fast and independent learner who doesn't need lots of supervision
- Great attitude
- Part time hourly position that could lead into Full time position
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online