Imagination At PlayLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Part Time Job
Seeking entry level Production Assistants at a creative studio. We are looking to add a talented and hard-working person to our team. The role will be a mix of production assistant (PA) work and day-to-day office admin work.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door in a creative environment.
- Organizing digital assets/files (i.e. uploading, downloading files)
- Online research
- Proofreading and watching creative files for any errors or issues.
- Taking good notes
- Help out on-set at shoots
- Managing the company calendar and coordinating events, phone calls, meetings, etc.
- Making sure our supplies inventory is stocked and office is organized and tidy
- Daily admin tasks
- Additional duties assigned as needed
Requirements, Skills, Qualifications:
- College degree
- Strong writing skills
- Editing skills a plus
- Strong interest in social media, photography, production
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Shift flexibility and willing to work overtime when necessary
- Fast and independent learner who doesn't need lots of supervision
- Great attitude
- Part time hourly position that could lead into Full time position