Assistant Editor - Theatrical Marketing
Ignition CreativePlaya del Rey, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Assistant Editor - Theatrical Marketing jobs in Playa del Rey-CA
Search all Assistant Editor - Theatrical Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Primary Job Functions:
The Assistant Editor serves in the front line of the editorial process with a primary job function to sort, organize, and ingest all incoming media for our Avid offline editors.
This includes (but is not limited to):
• Importing/Transcoding Media into Avid (Features, Dailies, Music, VO, ADR, Graphics, etc)
• Dailies Sorting/Stringouts
• Syncing & Multigrouping
• Editorial Support (troubleshooting/minor spot revisions/outputting/Quicktime conversion)
You are an Ideal Candidate if:
• You are well-versed in all facets of post-production.
• You know Avid well and can demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of the software.
• You possess a broad understanding of frame rates, codecs, resolutions & color spaces.
• You enjoy troubleshooting and solving technical problems while under pressure.
• You are not afraid of hard work, long days and are always willing to go that extra mile.
This is a great opportunity for anyone trying to break into the Theatrical Trailer industry and seeking an opportunity to work for a top agency on major studio projects. This position offers room for growth as well as opportunities to learn from and work with world-class producers and editors.
We are searching for candidates with a true passion for editing and storytelling who are looking for a workplace home to start a career in theatrical marketing.