Executive Assistant/Production Coordinator
Iconoclast ImageNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant duties including but not limited to:
• Organize and maintain office and production folders
• Stills asset management (website, portfolios, presentations, iPad and Image Bank organization)
• Handle Executive Producer's calendar
• Arrange travel for EP and photographers / staff
• Create and distribute monthly newsletter
• Organize and submit monthly office expenses
• Order office supplies
ICONOCLAST IMAGE, an award-winning production company and agency representing photographers based in New York City, is looking for a smart, hardworking Production Coordinator Executive Assistant to join its team.
We are looking for someone with 3 - 5 years' in a similar role. Someone who is detail oriented, accurate and has a meticulous sense of organization since the job duties are diverse. The environment is fast-paced with multiple productions occurring simultaneously. Staying focused while maintaining accuracy and efficiency is a must. The position entails working with producers and crew so excellent communication and writing skills are necessary.
Production Coordinator duties including but not limited to:
• Communicate project deliverables, timelines, production schedules, call sheets, status reports, agendas, meeting notes, pre-production meetings, etc.
• Coordinate with Line Producer on production requirements and tasks such as petty cash, POs, booking crews, order equipment, outreach to locations and acquire location agreements and COIs
• Manage project budgets, track expenses and submit expense reports - liaise with the EP and accounting team on all expenses/ budget matters
• Create invoices for advances and final payments, handle the wrap and post-production needs.
• Foster a creative, collaborative, innovative, professional, and positive working environment throughout the organization Advanced skills in: Microsoft Office Word, Excel Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, Dropbox, Mail Chimp, Word Press, WeTransfer, Google Docs. Hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 6:30PM - with flexibility during productions.
Please include your salary expectations Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online