Senior Video Producer
IMDbSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
IMDb is looking for an experienced Executive Producer to supervise production and delivery of IMDb Originals pilots and series. The Director, IMDb Originals will work with internal producers and external production partners to develop and produce a slate of new Original programs for IMDb. You will own program development, budgets and schedules, plan productions, recruit talent, solve production and post-production problems, and deliver a finished product in appropriate formats on time and on budget. This will require a deep understanding of production of various program types and delivery cadences, an understanding of how production tradeoffs impact creative outcomes, and an ability to work with a small internal team leveraging external partners to deliver high quality results.
So if you are an experienced, resourceful and versatile production problem solver comfortable with creative notes, production schedules, and making the most of budgets, then join us in defining and growing IMDb Originals.
• At least 5 years managing major, scripted, television budgets, schedules and teams
• A record of bringing in high quality series on budget
• Experience with daily or weekly scripted production as an 1st or 2nd AD or Production Manager
• Ability to lead video production teams or contractors both locally and remotely
• Experience with production of digital/internet video content
• Network of contacts in production and production related services and a demonstrated ability to recruit talent
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently in a fast paced environment while delivering outstanding results
• Deep familiarity with creation of both long and short form video content and daily/weekly/ad hoc production cadences
• Strong attention to detail and written communication skills
• Bias for action
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with artists and all levels of the organization
• Calm under pressure
• BS/BA degree preferred
IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. Our website and mobile properties are in the top 30 properties across all content verticals. At over 125 million mobile user downloads, we are one of the largest mobile properties in the world. We sit at the intersection of the entertainment, media, and technology industries inside the world's most innovative and consumer-centric company.