IMDbSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. Our website and mobile properties are in the top 30 properties across all content verticals. At over 125 million mobile user downloads, we are one of the largest mobile properties in the world. We sit at the intersection of the entertainment, media, and technology industries inside the world's most innovative and consumer-centric company.
IMDb is looking for an experienced producer to supervise production and delivery of IMDb Originals videos and event coverage.
• At least 5 years managing major, scripted, television budgets, schedules and teams
• Ability to lead video production teams or contractors both locally and remotely
• Experience with production of digital/internet video content
• Network of contacts in production and production related services and a demonstrated ability to recruit talent
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently in a fast paced environment while delivering outstanding results
• Deep familiarity with creation of both long and short form video content and daily/weekly/ad hoc production cadences
• Strong attention to detail and written communication skills
• Bias for action
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with artists and all levels of the organization
• Calm under pressure
• BS/BA degree preferred