IMDbSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/7/2017 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Who We Are
IMDb is a subsidiary of Amazon.com and is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity information with over 250 million monthly customers. We are looking for a talented and resourceful Executive Assistant to join fast growing Los Angeles-based team.
Amazon is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual for the role of Executive Assistant to support the GM of IMDb Advertising and the GM of IMDb Professional Services
(including IMDbPro and Withoutabox). Located in Santa Monica, California, this exciting role requires high attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the whole picture. The ideal candidate is able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group. This role is responsible for arranging cross-company team meetings, travel planning and creation of detailed itineraries, general office support functions, expense reports, scheduling, etc. Responsibilities for this position include the ability to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Ability to act as liaison for the direct reports for two GMs.
• Working closely with the leadership team as well as Finance, Recruiting, Facilities, and other Executive Assistants to provide seamless support to the organization.
• Management of complex calendars and scheduling.
• Scheduling cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation and creating detailed travel itineraries.
• Completing expense reports, purchase orders, and managing corporate card purchases.
• Management of Santa Monica team space, including moves and reconfigurations.
• Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, and team social events).
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company.
• 5 years' of experience supporting executive-level management in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated experience supporting at least two or more executives simultaneously, as well as a team of 100 people.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word; Intermediate in Microsoft Excel.
• Extensive experience of international calendar management, meeting planning and travel itineraries.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment while maintaining a commitment to deadlines.
• Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills.
• Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Experience tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items.
• Ability to handle administrative details independently while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed.
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Positive, proactive, very detail oriented and driven to succeed,
• A passion for movies, TV and entertainment is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.