IM GlobalLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
IM Global, a leading film & television finance, international sales and distribution company is currently seeking an individual to work as a Royalties Analyst in our Los Angeles office. The candidate will report directly to the Senior Manager of Royalties and Participations, and will liaise with the Finance and Collections departments to ensure billing and collections of royalties are accurate and timely.
The overall responsibility of the position is to ensure timely and accurate reporting by distributors, ensure collections of revenue due, reconcile payments/accounts, and data entry. Candidate will interact via phone and will email with international film distribution companies in over 35 countries. This is a hands-on, highly detail-oriented position perfect for someone strong with numbers and looking to begin his or her career in entertainment accounting / finance.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Highly detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to work independently
• Strong with numbers and strong analytic skills
• Excellent computer skills; including strong knowledge of excel and outlook
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding, high volume, dynamic environment
• Proactive and thorough approach to tasks
• Experience and/or familiarity with FilmTrack a plus
• Knowledge of film finance, foreign sales and film distribution a plus but not required
Salary (yearly wage), discretionary bonus, medical, dental, vision, retirement plan for benefits. Sick and vacation time. Compensation dependent upon experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online