IDCSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
I.D.C. has an immediate opening for a Servicing Assistant. The primary focus of this position is the management of the company's physical assets, and then follow said assets through their production life-cycle.
• Coordinate the receipt and inventory of physical and digital assets.
• Tracking of supplemental materials for catalogue title such as marketing collateral and versioning materials.
• Assist with quality control and distribution of assets.
• Tracking production of trailers and posters for theatrical release by working with vendors and observing critical dates.
• Provide and update marketing teams with timely data.
• Working with Distribution Partners to determine optimal release dates based upon asset availability.
• Familiarity with releasing patterns to assist in the management of KDMs.
• Creation of purchase orders and assistance with invoicing.
Experience & Skills
• Basic post production/servicing background with knowledge of film/digital cinema as well as home entertainment, electronic media, and broadcast.
• Latin American Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese fluency a plus.
• Ability to provide sufficient administrative support for department.
• Excellent organizational skills. Able to maintain operational standards for department.
• Must be able to work effectively under deadlines and pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, requires a collaborative, proactive and self-motivated individual. Must be a mature thinker and a ''self-starter,'' as well as a team player.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate (Lionsgate, NYSE: LGF) is a premier next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, TV programming and syndication, home entertainment, video games and digital distribution. Lionsgate theatrical releases include films developed and produced in-house, co-developed and co-produced, and acquired from third parties. Popular film & TV franchises include The Hunger Games, Divergent, Twilight, Mad Men and Orange is the New Black.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online