IDCSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Assistant, Servicing jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Assistant, Servicing postings
Full Time Job
I.D.C. has an immediate opening for a Servicing Assistant. The primary focus of this position is the management of the company's physical assets, and then follow said assets through their production life-cycle.
• Coordinate the receipt and inventory of physical and digital assets.
• Tracking of supplemental materials for catalogue title such as marketing collateral and versioning materials.
• Assist with quality control and distribution of assets.
• Tracking production of trailers and posters for theatrical release by working with vendors and observing critical dates.
• Provide and update marketing teams with timely data.
• Working with Distribution Partners to determine optimal release dates based upon asset availability.
• Familiarity with releasing patterns to assist in the management of KDMs.
• Creation of purchase orders and assistance with invoicing.
Experience & Skills
• Basic post production/servicing background with knowledge of film/digital cinema as well as home entertainment, electronic media, and broadcast.
• Latin American Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese fluency a plus.
• Ability to provide sufficient administrative support for department.
• Excellent organizational skills. Able to maintain operational standards for department.
• Must be able to work effectively under deadlines and pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, requires a collaborative, proactive and self-motivated individual. Must be a mature thinker and a ''self-starter,'' as well as a team player.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.