Associate Account Executive - Talent
ID Public RelationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ID is seeking an Associate Account Executive to join their New York office in the Financial District. The AAE will be responsible for day-to-day client relations, ongoing media relations and development of all written press materials.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Ongoing servicing of assigned accounts as applicable based on scope of work per client team/team members division of labor
• Pitch and deliver results to clients and other business partners
• Work with senior team member regarding appropriate client coverage
• Handle special assigned tasks (e.g. Speaking Engagements, Screening Programs, etc.)
• Maintain direct contact with press
• Conduct research for clients and prospective clients
• Handle video and photo approvals appropriately and in a timely manner
• Maintain press kits
• Read clients' scripts and see movies, TV shows, concerts, etc.
• In collaboration with the agency's management team, write clear and effective bios, releases, pitch letters on behalf of the client
• Set regular team strategy calls with all publicists on a team
• Begin participating in strategy and publicity campaigns for a client with brainstorming sessions with both the internal teams and outside (including studio publicists/agents/managers/etc)
• Select and manage appropriate hair, make-up, clothing, photographer, concept, angle, etc.
• Create and maintain client schedules (in coordination with Assistants)
• Engage in development of new business
• Mentor and guide Assistants as needed
• Must have 4 years of experience in PR, specifically in personal publicity and/or film publicity
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong people skills
• Reliable, motivated, organized and punctual.
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to pay close attention to detail; poised under pressure
• Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task and complete them in a timely manner
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Mac computers
DUE TO HIGH VOLUME, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online