ID Public RelationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Top PR agency seeks a highly motivated and detailed oriented assistant, who can stay one step ahead of an executive-level publicist representing various clients ranging from brand executives to corporations. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, maintain the highest level of confidentiality, have the ability to keep up with an extremely busy, fast-paced office, and remain composed in high-pressure environments with strong-willed personalities. Must be able to multi-task under breaking deadlines. This is a challenging position which has the potential to lead to a rewarding career as an entertainment publicist. Only candidates with 1-2 years of full-time work experience (not including internships) at a PR agency.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Service clients with digital breaks
• Scan, photocopy and draft memos & letters
• Answer phones promptly and professionally
• Maintain digital press kits
• Process client requests in a timely manner
• Maintain hard press kit files when appropriate
• Process Executive's expense and mileage reports
• Take notes at all meetings
• Manage Executive's schedule/confirmations - meetings, meals, travel, etc.
• Attend events in support of client for experience and training - when approved
• Create and maintain client schedules (in coordination with counterparts and team members)
• Maintain client assets and in-office samples
• Work with supervisors to maintain and update all media lists on a timely basis.
• Coordinate mailings with team members in advance
• Certain press outreach as assigned by supervisor
DUE TO HIGH VOLUME, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online