Assistant to Broadcast Agents
ICM PartnersNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ICM Partners, a major talent and literary agency with offices in LA, NYC and London, is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, and detail oriented Assistant to support two busy agents representing on-air television clients in the Broadcasting space. You must have at least 1 year prior entertainment industry and/or administrative experience, have a passion for sports/news, and experience in media planning is strongly preferred.
- Answer and direct a high volume of phone calls and emails
- Interface with high-profile clients and managers with utmost professionalism
- Schedule meetings, prepare expense reports, and coordinate travel
- Research ratings, information on shows and track clients
- Keep informed with current affairs in the industry
- Handle high volume of daily transactions with various departments
- Effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels
- Handle pressure in a professional manner
- Ability to make sound decisions efficiently and effectively using practical approaches
- Additional responsibilities as they occur with the expansion and development of the department
- Long hours are routine
- BA/BS degree required
- Agency experience is strongly preferred
- Provide immaculate administrative and scheduling support to two busy agent
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience at an agency/entertainment company
- Dress and speak in a professional manner as client interaction is common
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Organized and analytical. Research and data analysis experience strongly preferred. Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to make a one year commitment and start immediately
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online