Intern - Video
Houston RocketsHouston, TX
This was removed by the employer on 12/22/2016 9:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Video jobs in Houston-TX
Search all Intern - Video postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Assist with day-to-day production, including dub requests, and game day preparation
• Assist with set up and execution of events/shoots/interviews
• Manage EVS highlights using AVID interplay / IP Director
• Prep edit sessions for in-arena, web, social, and Chinese video platforms
• Organize and manage equipment such as cameras, lights, microphones, and digital assets
• Assist with game day control room responsibilities – prepping Crossfire and Xpression
• Receptionist training
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
• Junior, Senior, or recent graduate (up to 6 months following graduation date) in broadcast journalism, production, or communications
• Willing to work nights and weekends
• Photoshop / Illustrator experience preferred
• After Effects / Premiere / Avid experience preferred
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
• The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
• The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
• The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No. I am a currently enrolled in a college/university or have graduated within the last 6 months.
2. Yes/No- I understand that I have to be available to work ALL Rockets 2016-2017 home games, 3rd party events, and playoffs.
3. Yes/No. I understand that this is a semester-long internship, that begins January 2017 and ends in May.