Sales and Product Manager
Hopeless RecordsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a new Sales and Product Manager to join our growing team at Hopeless Records! This role works as a part of the marketing department and reports to the marketing director. Responsibilities include overseeing our developing and mid-level artist campaigns from start to finish and managing all physical sales accounts and strategy (domestic and international) for the label. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the Hopeless Records roster of musicians and is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that campaigns run smoothly. Being proactive, resourceful, detail-oriented, and communicative are a must for this role. If you feel like this describes you and you meet the qualifications listed below, we'd love to hear from you!
• Product manager and day-to-day contact for artists and managers
• Works with marketing director to create and manage marketing plans, timelines, and budgets for album releases, tours, and events worldwide.
• Communicates plans and collaborates with worldwide staff and third party agencies to execute worldwide campaigns
• Main point person for major retail and independent accounts and physical distributors worldwide
• In charge of retail account overviews and planning, in-store events, physical projections, and co-op/retail budgets/spends
• One to three years of relevant experience working in the music industry, preferably at a record label
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field strongly preferred
• Proven leadership abilities
• Experience managing timelines and budgets
• Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure and strict deadlines
• Music lover that is enthusiastic about helping bands achieve success
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online