Hopeless RecordsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant - Hopeless Records
You will be doing anything you can to help Hopeless Records and our artists while upholding our company principles. More specifically your role will be focused on the following:
• Support of day to day activities of executive team including coordinating meetings, handling follow-up communication, expense reports, travel, basic research, etc.
• Handle basic office functions including greeting guests, answering phones, and ordering supplies.
• Provide professional and personal support for the company President including daily local transportation.
• Coordination of company meetings/offsite events and attend and provide support at shows and festivals.
Requirements (Sorry if you don't meet these this is not the job for you)
• Must be responsible, trustworthy, friendly and able to uphold our company principles at all times.
• Must be detail oriented & and a strong verbal and written communicator.
• Proficient in all basic office computer skills (Email, google documents, excel, etc.)
• Have a knowledge and love of our bands and our larger music community.
• At least 21 years old and a High School graduate. Bachelors degree a plus.
• Live in and able to work in Los Angeles, CA.
• Have valid drivers license.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online