Hombre NuevoEl Monte, CA
Full Time Job
Summary of essential job functions
1. Ability to operate audio control board
2. Execute the programming format as designed by management
3. Maintain logs
4. Edit live spots
5. Perform various production duties and possible on-air communications to our listeners
6. Execute radio station promotional activities at event locations including set-up and take down tents, tables, sound system, etc.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• Must be able to work days/evenings/weekends/holidays
• Must be good at multitasking
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a must.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online